2 servings / 25 minutes
1 small onion
Soup seasoning to taste
Salt, pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon
1-2 tbsp almond butter (alternatively some cream)
- Finely chop the onions and fry them in a little olive oil until translucent.
- Halve the Hokkaido and remove the seeds, then cut into cubes and add to the onions, toast briefly.
- Add spices, soup seasoning and pour water on until the vegetables are covered.
- When the vegetables are soft, add the almond butter.
- Puree everything finely and, depending on consistency and your preference, add water if necessary.
- Lightly roast the pumpkin seeds and chop them
- Garnish the soup with pumpkin seed oil and the pumpkin seeds.