- 240 g cake flour
- 180 g cold butter
- 60 g icing sugar
- 100 g ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar and icing sugar for rolling
- Sieve the flour and mix it with icing sugar, salt and ground pumpkin seeds.
- Cut the cold butter into pieces, add it to the flour mixture, knead it to a glossy dough quickly and form the dough into a roll.
- After chilling in the fridge (at least one hour), cut it into pieces of same size and shape them into nice crescents.
- Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake the crescents at 180°C until light brown.
- Dust them in a mixture of icing sugar and vanilla sugar while still warm.