Protein Pancakes Banana
These protein pancakes taste slightly sweet like bananas. In combination with the slightly sour raspberries they are the ideal breakfast for the whole family.
Super easy and quick to prepare. These protein pancakes are the perfect sugar-free breakfast for children too.
Protein banana pancakes
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 25 g flaxseed flour
- 75 g ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 handfuls of raspberries
- some coconut oil to fry
- For the Raspberry sauce you blend the raspberries with one of the bananas, put the sauce in a small cup and set aside.
- Now puree the second banana with the eggs and stir in the ground pumpkin seeds, flaxseed flour and cinnamon.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and bake out the dough in portions. Do not spread the dough too thinly into the pan. Bake until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve them warm and pour the raspberry-banana-sauce over them.
- Hemp seeds and chocolate nibs also taste delicious as an additional topping.